Data Analytics & Technology Audit Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment company is working with the leading Global Games company to help them source an Audit Manager focussing on Data Analytics and IT Audit.
They are looking for someone who has very strong technical Data Analytics experience, but who also has previous IT Operational Audit & SOX experience. The split will likely be 80% Data Analytics, 20% Audit, however, the hybrid skillset is key as the person will need to get hands-on in Audit if required.
The primary goal of this role is to drive the data analytics & automation agenda, and is split into 3 areas:
- The first area is to support both technology & business operations audits, using Galvanize to make recommendations
- The second area will also leverage galvanize and will be to implement continuous monitoring of controls.
- The final area is automation, and we’re looking to automate as many SOX controls as possible.
They are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a passion for Data Analytics, Technology, and the Video Games Industry. The following will be beneficial for the role.
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Galvanize/ACL or IDEA.
- Experience of building, maintaining and working with data warehouses and working with unstructured data.
- IT audit experience with a Big 4 accounting/consulting environment and/or experience conducting IT Audits in a multi-national company.
- Good proficiency of SQL and at least one programming language such as VBA, C++ or Python.
- Familiarity with Oracle Database and Oracle R12.
- Industry recognized certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Excellent understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks
- Ability to develop, design, and execute IT audits using a risk-based approach.
- Good project management and organization skills; ability to multitask.
Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK. Occasional travel to the London Soho office is expected. Sponsorship is not an option for this position and candidates can not be based overseas.