Savant is supporting a Global professional services firm, carrying out a global transformation project with energised and diligent teams at its heart, in their search for 5 Business Analysts on a 12 month FTC.
The different BA roles:
- Business Analyst - Budgets
- Business Analyst - Data
- Business Analyst - Process Improvement
- Business Analyst - P2P and Cash
- Business Analyst - OTC
- Participates in requirements gathering workshops, with a focus on capturing future Finance processes
- Responsible for process mapping / project documentation
- Analyses processes highlighting system and non-systemised dependencies, performing process analysis & impact assessments
- Ability to work with the Project Working Group on RACI's to support the future processes and ensure clear task ownership across Global Finance
- Process solutions, testing/training Works closely with Finance Subject Matter Experts to effect positive improvements.
- Experience working with Finance and non-Finance stakeholders to gather requirements and design future Finance processes
- Extensive experience producing process maps and associated RACI's
- Experience rolling out process improvements, assisting with the development of procedures & policies to ensure processes are maintained
- Ability to provide change management support during the adoption of new processes & policies
- Experience within a finance transformation project
- Knowledge of different project methodologies e.g. Agile & Prince 2 advantageous.
This is a great firm to work with, believing that supporting individual growth and development puts them in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Everyone has access to virtual learning to help you develop your skills and a variety of other exciting opportunities are available including a comprehensive benefits package.