Senior Oracle Report Developer
Our client is one of the fastest-growing FTSE 100 blue-chips - on a quest to find a Senior Oracle Report Developer.
Working in a fast-paced, dynamic and commercial environment, you will be part of a new team in Finance responsible for enhancing reporting in order to deliver efficiency, insight & capability improvements. You will be responsible for the development of reports using the Oracle suite of reporting tools, covering both Fusion and EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) requirements.
This role will establish a small team of Oracle Report Developers to provide a high quality and consistent service to Finance & other partners that meet the reporting requirements of the growing global client business.
Hertfordshire, North London offering flexible hybrid working (2 days/wk in the office 3 days/wk work from home).
- Delivering reports using the Oracle reporting tools – including OTBI, BI Publisher, FRS (Financial Reporting Studio), Narrative Reporting & Smartview
- Engaging with Business Analyst team, stakeholders and subject experts to ensure that requirements are properly understood and captured in report design
- Documenting the technical specification for each report and ensuring a good quality of documentation within the development team
- Providing expert technical direction to the Oracle Report Developers, and recommending best practice to the wider RCOE team
- Evaluating report requirements and recommending improvements or alternatives when relevant to deliver efficiency, insight & capability improvements
- Engaging with wider Oracle development initiatives to ensure alignment
- Ensuring that reports are developed in a future-proofed manner, with appropriate change control maintained for chart of accounts or other changes, when required
Skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of Oracle reporting tools (OTBI, BI Publisher, FRS etc), with appropriate certifications
- Excellent working knowledge of finance processes and how the Oracle design reflects these processes
- Experience working within a finance environment, delivering with quality but at pace
This team will help YOU to shape YOUR career.
If you are looking for a Senior Report Developer role where you shape and manage a team with a genuine purpose this is it!
For further details and to register your interest please apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Other Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Data Science Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Buckinghamshire