Senior Auditor - Automotive, Stockholm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly global automotive and manufacturing firm to join the business audit team. You will be part of a diverse team with a broad mix of cultures.
Leonid Group have been retained to source 5 new audit professionals into the team, due to expansion.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in Audit Projects which includes preparation, field work and reporting, timely and in accordance with the established audit process
- A focus on business operations, including but not limited to sales, purchasing, sustainability, R&D/production, logistics, HR and then some finance elements including credit control and accounting
- Actively follow-up and closing of actions from performed audits
- Play an active role in developing audit processes and methodology which particularly includes enhancement of data-driven audits using data analytics to increase coverage and assurance level
- Participate in the annual audit need assessment process and in the preparation of the annual audit plan
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Data Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of internal/external auditing experience or corresponding work experience from finance or engineering
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word etc)
- Extensive experience and an active interest in data analytics using various tools (e.g PowerBI, ACL). Demonstrates proactiveness in enhancing current skills and shares expertise with others, teaching and explaining concepts.
- Excellent communication skills as well as high integrity and independence balanced with a flexible approach and a good listener.
- Project management skills and well-developed interpersonal skills being a team player as well as capacity to work independently
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to see the big picture as well as the details
- Ability to undertake ad-hoc international travelling (post-covid) although the majority of audits will be Sweden based
- Fluent English speaker
Unrivalled career development opportunities
Our client sits within one of the largest and most iconic automotive conglomerates in the world, with an audit team of 600 spanning across multiple brands across all continents. They have an excellent rotation programme for their audit team; both internally into different brands/countries and out of audit into roles within the business.
This is a multicultural team who welcome candidates from different cultural backgrounds and locations, although for the moment we are only able to accept applications from candidates with a UK or European passport. Relocation package is available for the right candidate(s).
Who are we?
The Leonid Group Corporate Governance is a talent acquisition consultancy that specialises in the placement of Audit, Compliance, Trade Compliance & Ethics professionals on an international scale across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Legal and compliance are both global, with teams worldwide, and our network reflects this. We work with multinational corporations to help structure their departments with the best people, from the Global Chief Compliance Officer and Chief Audit Executive to the Compliance Analyst and Trade Compliance Specialist.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Analytics Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe
- Data Analytics Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Europe