.Net Developer, Data Science, Python
.NET Developer, Data Science, Python
GBPCompetitive Salary + Benefits
A skilled .NET developer with Python experience and a passion for data science is required by a thriving software house based in Brighton. This role will see you joining a talented cross-discipline team including other developers, analysts and testers. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects from small R&D projects, proof of concepts, demonstrations to fully mature products. You will also take the lead when it comes to designing data models and visualisations and be prepared to mentor and inspire other developers with the techniques used.
- Design, build, test and maintain data models and algorithms
- Design effective data visualisations that add value for the end user
- Grow the appreciation of data science and data visualisation within the company
- Strong programming experience especially in C#, .NET and Python.
- Experience with relational databases eg SQL Server
- An understanding of data science, statistics and probability
- Experience in developing machine learning models using either cloud services, C# or Python
- Experience in developing reports and other data visualisations using a variety of technologies that could pull in data from a variety of sources
- Experience in using a BI system such as Power BI, Tableau or similar
- Able to work autonomously and be self-motivated, with a positive attitude and an adaptable approach
- Able to communicate ideas effectively eg presentations, demonstrations and mentoring other developers and testers
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.