Project Lead Analytics
that you are working on innovative data analytics projects that allow the Rabobank to ‘Create a better world together’. You are making a difference each day, because you can put your sound knowledge of analytics together with your abilities to build a team and connect different stakeholders. If you are interested in working in a vibrant environment and like to add value each day by making data and analytics work, read on!
Making a difference
As Project Lead Analytics you are the driving force behind the intelligence and analyses that give Rabobank the leading edge on banking in the Netherlands:
- You will be the link between the various stakeholders who are creating data driven solutions. You are a gifted maker of connections with a sound knowledge of advanced data analytics.
- You are a specialist in innovation with data analytics; With your resourcefulness and strategic views on analytics you can boost the innovation through analytics in the stakeholders’ team. You know what is needed to bring a analytics idea to production. This could range from improving the current service level to development of an innovative and new data driven business model.
- You are an actively involved foreman in a small multi-disciplinary team with roles such as data scientists and data engineers.
- You are an experienced analyst; You will be translating the requirements and goals of different stakeholders within the bank to advanced analytics solutions.
- You are able to create a broad support base for innovation with analytics. You will be pitching new ideas or presenting newfound insights or progress to different parties within the bank, from executive management to your colleagues;
- You will be working in an environment with a state-of-the-art Data lab.
- The analytical solutions of your team could be implemented in the banking app or online banking environment and are used by millions of people and businesses in the Netherlands; Your team might also be responsible for the design and build of a custom made front end for our colleagues.
- You will take an active role in knowledge sharing and project reviews to develop the ambitious team that you are part of;
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Data Science & Business Consulting team works together to support the whole organisation with analytical solutions. With you as a Project Lead Analytics, the team consists of 45 colleagues in a variety of roles, including: Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Platform Engineers.
Robey, Business consultant: ‘I am leading data-driven projects within an innovative environment following a successful way of working. This gives me the opportunity to learn new things day in day out applying the newest techniques and using the customer as a starting point. We make sure all developed products solve a specific need or problem or are contributing to our goal to be the front-leader in advanced analytics’.
Eelco, Business consultant : “What I like best as Business Consultant is that you have a broad role with many responsibilities. For a large part you are translating business situations towards analytical solutions and are challenging the status quo. You are aligning data scientists and business representatives and should have the capabilities to design the best solution fit for purpose. Next to that you are end responsible for the projects that you run. We have a young and dynamic team and that makes this a great place to work.”
With your talent
A successful Project Lead Analytics has solid experience in the field of advanced data analytics, but is in the same time of an entrepreneurial nature; result-oriented and a bridge-builder. Hence it is important that you meet the following characteristics:
- A completed Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years proven experience in the field of advanced data analytics.
- Up to date experience with prediction models, analysis and research methods and modern data- and IT-architecture.
- Experience on a senior level in initiation, management and implementation of complex analytics products in a large corporate with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong consulting skills. Excellent presentation and advisory skills.
- Focus on innovation. You have proven experience in initiating innovation in a complex environment.
- Excellent social skills. Strong ability to manage people and motivate, inspire and coach them. You are able to build a network inside and outside Rabobank, where you are seen as an authoritative specialist on successful analytic products.
- Entrepreneurial and can do mentality.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Advanced proficiency in Dutch is considered an advantage.
Growing a better world together
You might already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a Better World Together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organizations that are a second home to many people.
- We provide 500 million Euros in financing to the Dutch education sector annually because, after all, good education is the bedrock of tomorrow’s society
- With the Rabobank Foundation, we support social enterprises. This gives people experiencing barriers entering the labor market the opportunities they deserve, and helps them to participate fully in our society
Do you want to further your career as a Project Lead Analytics. We would love to help you achieve this goal by focusing firmly on your growth and development. We invest in an environment where you keep learning every day. Our professionals will be there to share their valuable knowledge with you. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to help you grow and excel as a professional.
Based on a 36-hour working week, you can also expect:
- a gross annual salary between 44.568 EUR and 75.875 EUR;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- personal contributions to a pension scheme of only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Project Lead Analytics and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
- Apply via the “apply" button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Hila Leupen-Turabaz, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Data & Analytics. If you object to this, you can indicate this during the application process.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!