Quality Assurance Officer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join us in a newly created role. This role sits within our Client Protection department. Client Protection carries out the closure of firms after a decision has been made to intervene, dealing with the recovery of funds and costs and managing the Compensation Fund.
You will be independently conducting case level reviews to ensure fair outcomes and excellent customer service is being provided across the department. Working with the various specialist teams within Client Protection you will use your strong analytical skills to produce management information, identify trends and support the business to improve the quality of its work and identify training needs. You will proactively engage with individual teams to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and confidently provide effective and meaningful feedback.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic about driving service improvement and looking to apply their analytical and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you
- Be instrumental in developing processes and procedures in a newly created role
- Develop broad knowledge in the work of Client Protection and play an essential part in maintaining high levels of service and quality
- Opportunity to showcase your analytical and engagement skills
What we are looking for
- Working experience of quality assurance best practice and methodologies
- Good understanding and working knowledge of basic data analysis methods and tools and their applications
- Strong influencing and communication skills with proven track record of forging strong working relationships to achieve outcomes
- Confirmed track record of successfully achieving targets in an operational environment
- Ability to work with energy, commitment and resilience under pressure
Useful and additional information
Our staff are currently working from home and assessments and interviews are being conducted remotely. If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to let you know what to expect.
This is an office-based role but the successful candidate will be working from home for the foreseeable future and looking forward, there is scope for this role to be based from home for some days of the week.
Please use the apply button at the bottom of the advert. You will need to upload a CV and provide examples against five essential criteria; conveying your knowledge, skills and experience and how they specifically relate to the role requirements. We suggest answers for each criterion are kept to a maximum of 300 words.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 31 January at 23:55. The selection process will commence week of 8 February.
About the SRA
The SRA is the independent regulator of solicitors and law firms in England and Wales, protecting consumers and supporting the rule of law and the administration of justice. We do this by overseeing all education and training requirements necessary to practise as a solicitor, licensing individuals and firms to practise, setting the standards of the profession and regulating and enforcing compliance against these standards.
We offer an inclusive, supportive and friendly working environment and the chance to develop your career within a professional organisation. We are committed to the health and wellbeing of staff, helping everyone to strike a good balance between personal and professional life.
Additionally, we provide a generous flexible benefits package, including gym membership with a tax only cost, an excellent defined contribution pension scheme and an additional 3% of annual basic salary upon successful completion of probation.