Data Science Consultant
Consultant Data Scientist
London based with some UK travel
Up to GBP60k + benefits
Key Skills: Data Expert, Data Science, Data Mining (classical regression, logistic regression, CHAID, CART, neural nets, association rules, sequence analysis, cluster analysis, and text mining), Big Data, Consultancy, SQL, Rational Database, Hadoop, Hive, Advanced Analytics.
We are working with one the Oldest UK based IT Consultancies who are seeking to position themselves as a leader in the use of advance analytics and to this end are resourcing for a number of experienced Data consultants with a passion for Data Science and everything AI.
Your role will be to help the consultancy end clients to design and develop enterprise analytic solutions which are focused on specific industry solutions and continue to explore emerging technologies to evaluate new analytic possibilities.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Defining the technical requirements of analytic solutions.
- Defining the data requirements of analytic solutions
- Conduct sophisticated data mining analyses and build data mining models, as required, as part of the initial solution development.
- Translating data mining results into clear business focused deliverables for decision makers.
- Technical consulting on Data Mining
- Produce internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc.
- Present at multi-customer technology conferences
- Creates and supports sales activities.
- Manage bids, or major input into the sales life cycle.
- Manage activities and provide qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales.
This role will suit someone who considers themselves an expert in all things Data and has the desire to be at the forefront of new technology and new innovation in Data Analytics.
In Return the client will pay you the market rate for your experience and technical knowledge - the bench mark being in the GBP60,000 mark with additional bonus, healthcare, contributory pension and other additional benefits.
This role is being handled by Mark Chappell CertRP AIRP