Delivery Manager - Data Analytics
Our client are seeking a Delivery Manager with a proven background of delivering IT solutions gained from IT Services organisations.
The successful person shall work within their Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence function and be responsible for the delivery of Big Data solutions.
* Understand and present the entire Businesses services and solutions portfolio with expertise in our DAAI Vertical
* Developing go to market propositions for DAAI
* Supporting sales activities working jointly with the sales team
* Practice building - team management, recruitment Alignment with the global DAAI BU.
* Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities
* Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
* Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
* Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
* Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
* Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
* Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
* Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
* Develop and leverage your existing relationships in the space with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, or other means of outreach.
* Pursue and close leads generated from clients Marketing Team.
* Work with sales engineering, PMO and skills based team, and sales leadership to generate demand, determine requirements and/or specifications, build client value propositions, and shape and close deals.
* Demonstrate subject matter expertise and understanding of critical business challenges and potential solutions.
* Identify target market and target audience and be able to present solutions to the client.
Education and Years of Experience:
* Experience in Data Engineering, Big data Project delivery leadership may be advantageous.
* Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
* Good resource planning skills.
* Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
* Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
* The capability to handle customers and convince them on the role of how the business solutions play in fulfilling needs for enterprise level accounts, global and regional or country-specific needs
* Skilled collaborator adept at partnering with internal teams and external vendors, sponsors and partners Self-starter and ability to work at the strategic and tactical level
Whilst the main office is based in London, there is the option to carry out this role remotely