Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk Analyst
Department: Bi & Analytics
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary and Benefits: £22k - £28k dependant on experience + Realistic Progression Opportunities + Technical Training & Development + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Company Pension + Flexible Working Hours + 25 Days Holiday + Fantastic Working Culture
An exciting opportunity has become available on a permanent basis, for an accomplished and capable individual to join our Analytics team within the Data, Reporting and Analytics division of Computershare Loan Services, CLS.
This role will see you delivering accurate and timely reporting, forecasting and analytical solutions internally across the Computershare business and for our numerous external clients.
The current focus of the team is credit risk modelling and analytics, however, there is intention to provide analytics across a wider range of business areas in the future.
We’re looking for someone who’s able to identify and implement process improvements to existing processes, carry out analysis and modelling in support of a range of credit risk modelling solutions maintained by the team. This will include insight and credit risk reporting but may also involve forecasting, stress testing, capital planning (BASEL), impairment (IFRS9) and other types of model-based solutions.
You’ll be required to provide data analysis, reporting and predictive modelling to support our range of solutions to build and maintain our credit risk analytics capability. Being responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of data, reporting and analytical solutions to all areas of the business and to our clients.
Holding excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal, your ability to effectively deliver projects and engage with a variety of stakeholders will see you use your network and be confident when providing input during meetings and forums.
Other Skills Required:
- Ensure that analytical solutions provide customers with appropriate information on which to make informed decisions on business performance.
- Be able to manage and prioritise multiple pieces of work at the same time, in order to ensure on-time delivery.
- Engage with and maintain good working relationships with clients, stakeholders and customers.
- Undertake “ad-hoc” data analysis to support internal and external clients.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You’ll be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject such as mathematics, statistics, physics or operational research.
- With proven practical experience of analytical tools including SAS, SQL, Excel and VBA, you may also have some experience of predictive modelling / machine learning applied in a Financial Services environment.
- An understanding of credit risk management and other analytics tools such as R or Python would be advantageous.
- Notwithstanding the above, we are also willing to consider newly qualified graduates with degrees in appropriate subject areas for this role, where no previous risk experience has been gained.
- Working as part of a team, with a willingness to grow and develop, you’ll need to advance your knowledge of credit risk, learning new technical and analytical skills and the application of analytics to new areas, outside of the credit risk environment
Based on your contracted hours (35 hours per week FTE) you will work a fixed working pattern Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm, remaining flexible for business needs.
Keeping our employees safe
We’re currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we’re following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time.
Specific Key Benefits of the Role
Computershare offers all employees 25 days holiday, an excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan (buy one get one free on all shares purchased), subsidised gym membership and a flexible employee benefits scheme (including the option to buy additional annual leave).
A Truly Diverse Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
At Computershare, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Computershare Investor Services plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Computershare Investor Services plc is registered in England and Wales No 3498808 and the registered office address is: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS13 8AE.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in United Kingdom