Data Analytics Lead
DATA ANALYTICS LEAD – Global Pharmaceuticals Business
This will be a remote working role, with 10-25% travel required once it is safe to do so.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a global Pharmaceuticals company who are currently going through an exciting period of business transformation. Having recently changed their leadership, they are moving from a fragmented regional structure into a more centralised model. As a result, they are focussed on creating a Compliance function that that can confront global challenges but also ‘add value’ to the organisation.
Reporting to the Programme Effectiveness Lead, you will help add value by integrating Data Analytics tools for the Compliance function, to actively trace and mitigate against Risks associated with Compliance. This is a newly created position, so you will be working on a blank canvas in collaboration with a Compliance Data Analytics Manager who has been recently hired.
With this in mind, the successful candidate will be a data analytics expert who has integrated data analysis tools (Tableau, Qlikview, SAP) to an area of a large business.
Our client will be keen to see people who have all or some of the following skills:
- Data Analytics implementation for Compliance, Risk or Internal Audit teams.
- Preferably an understanding Compliance (anti-bribery, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering etc.) for a highly regulated business, preferably in the Pharmaceuticals sector.
- Knowledge of IT systems and their relationship to Compliance.
More searches like this
- Analytics Healthcare & Pharmaceutical £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Analytics Healthcare & Pharmaceutical £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Intelligence Healthcare & Pharmaceutical £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Science Healthcare & Pharmaceutical £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)