Product Owner Digital Visibility and Application Performance Management (m/f/d)
At Digitalization & Information Services, we are shaping the digital transformation at BASF. In doing so, we are establishing a stable and secure IT infrastructure and jointly developing innovative digital solutions with the BASF divisions, which make our customers more successful. We are constantly looking for new and promising ideas and technologies in order to be the world's leading digital chemical company.
As Product Owner Digital Visibility and Application Performance Management you will drive digitalization and cyber security for BASF group.
- Within this scope you will leverage a big data solution to gather and correlate information from all areas of BASF's global IT landscape (clients, networks, applications, cloud environments).
- You will help the BASF with your gained insights to optimize end to end system and application performance and for cyber security purposes.
- You will lead the implementation of the new product in BASF, identify additional use cases and opportunities, and consult business units across the globe.
- In your Connectivity product family unit, you will be a subject matter expert in projects around cloud connectivity, network and infrastructure security.
- You have a degree in computer science or have completed a higher formal vocational training program in technology or engineering in the field of IT or computer science.
- You have broad experience in enterprise scale IT environments from networks, devices up to middleware and applications and additional in-depth expertise in network and network security topics is highly beneficial.
- You manage external providers on tactical level with superior ease.
- You are able to setup delivery processes in a global corporate environment and real-life experience with the Riverbed Performance Command Center is a plus.
- You are creative, think ahead and have the talent to promote a new service among stakeholders on all hierarchical levels.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
BASF Business Services GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Apply now by using the 'Apply' button.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe
- Business Intelligence Technology, ICT & Telecoms €70,000 - €79,999 jobs in Europe