Junior / Medior Data Scientist
Leiden - Netherlands - up to €60k + benefits
A leading AI solutions company is hiring a Machine Learning Data Scientist. You will play a critical role in designing and building machine learning solutions for the healthcare and life sciences sectors. You will:
- Define and build systems to model unstructured data sets to generate insights for clinical problems that ML can solve
- Applying NLP techniques
- Applying statistical analysis to extract and validate data generated
- Setting up and maintaining Data Science pipelines
- Work closely with both engineering and data science teams to drive product releases
- Join a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy!
The company is searching for a highly motivated data scientist with a strong background in building Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) models, to develop statistical solutions.
- At least 2 years industry experience in machine learning or data science
- You have a strong track record as an experienced ML data scientist to solve complex problems using AI
- Proficiency with Python programming and ML frameworks is required
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, SQL, JIRA, NLP libraries and AWS is a plus
- The candidate will have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- The candidate should be determined and competent in delivering ML solutions in a fast-paced environment - assuming it is always going to be tough
- The candidate will be passionate about solving real-world healthcare and life sciences problems with machine learning and statistical modelling
- The candidate should be a confident, straight-talker and can respectfully challenge decision-making
This position is a permanent, based in Leiden or Cambridge.
*This role is open to people residing outside the UK and the Netherlands, however the role does not offer sponsorship. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role.*
Apply today to be considered!