Data Engineer - Oracle / Python / Linux
For a project at our client ‘s site, an international bank based in Lausanne, we are looking for several
Data Engineer - Oracle / Python / Linux (7121)
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You will have to undergo an enhanced background screening, which takes some additional time. We, therefore, prefer local candidates.
In this role, you will work with different stakeholders to understand data needs and ensure solutions function across multiple use-cases.
- Seasoned Data Engineer with a good understanding of Oracle or SQL/MySQL databases, preferably in a financial environment
- Excellent writing skills in complex SQL queries and querying multiple data sources and tables
- Technical understanding of Linux, Excel and Jira
- Good Python and BASH knowledge to create and maintain python/BASH scripts
- Datawarehouse and Big Data understanding both querying modeling and contributing towards the contents would be an asset
- ETL experience and building complex pipelines
- Well organized and good at switching contexts or tasks in an agile/scrum environment
- Fluent in English
- Building the data platform and enhancing the number of systems that have data connectivity to working across multiple IT and Business teams
- Owning and driving the delivery of solutions for data modeling, data understanding, and data preparation and adhering to internal processes for the tooling required to accomplish this in an efficient, consistent, and repeatable manner
- Providing regular updates to senior management and key stakeholders
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly.
Apply for Data Engineer - Oracle / Python / Linux
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly