London, Kent and Sussex
About Kreston Reeves
At Kreston Reeves, our purpose is to guide our clients, our colleagues, and our communities to a brighter future
To lead the way as a sustainable and socially focused adviser, known for our personal, proactive and passionate approach, creating growth opportunities in London, the South East and beyond.
Our culture is at the heart of all we do and is rooted in our values. They define who we are, what we stand for, and how we behave.
- Our purpose – guiding you to a brighter future
- Understand – we’re curious, we ask and we listen. We put ourselves in your shoes.
- Look ahead – we anticipate the future and plan for it. Embracing the benefits of change.
- Make it personal – we adapt to your needs. Flexing our style to get the best outcome for every situation.
- Be crystal clear – we consult others and give helpful feedback. Ensuring you know what’s going on and how it impacts you.
- Be human – we invest time in building strong relationships with you. Have a ‘can do’ attitude and help you grow.
Who and how we help
We help dynamic businesses, charity and not-for-profit organisations, private individuals, and families with much more than just accountancy and financial advice.
Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) commitment is central to our purpose as a firm.
We have our own registered charity - Kreston Reeves Foundation - that raises fund for charities across our regions and offers volunteering days for all our people
Achieving B Corp™ status is a strong demonstration of a firm’s commitment to sustainability, and we are more than proud to announce we are one of few in our sector that have achieved this accreditation.
Learn the meaning behind ‘why’ we do what we do... to guide our clients, colleagues and communities to a brighter future.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search or sign up for an email alert below to get the latest vacancies by this recruiter sent to you as soon as they are posted?